Stainless steel is the raw material at the bases of the creation of Larinox semifinished products (around 70%), while the remaining products (30%) are made of common or galvanized steel, aluminium in its different alloys, copper and brass. At first both metal sheets and tubes are processed by laser cutting, punching or automatic sawing, and then they are sorted out by CNC bending, calendering or moulding machines. Welding is carried out by cutting–edge machinery and highly skilled personnel also take care of surface finishing.

PUNCHING
Metal sheets are shaped or severed by a punch pressed on a die. Today in our plants we have high-precision numerical control machines which accelerate the process and guarantee high quality. Punching on metal sheets, tubes or profiles can reach a maximum 8mm thickness. It can be made on different materials, among which steel, aluminium, stainless steel, copper and even brass. 

LASER CUTTING

BENDING

WELDING

FINISHING OF ENGINEERED SURFACES

Informazioni e preventivi

Nome e Cognome (*)

E-mail (*)

Sono interessato a:
 Informazioni tecniche Preventivo

Messaggio

Allega file

Privacy *
 Autorizzo al trattamento dei miei dati personali ai sensi del D.L.30 giugno 2003 196/2003

*Campi obbligatori